If you’re looking to host a cocktail party at Strangers & Saints, this is the perfect option for you. It gives you and up to 40 guests exclusive use of our back porch and kitchen garden surrounded by beautiful manicured plantings. The space is yours from 5pm to 11pm.
- Host a cocktail party for up to 40 people from 5pm to 11pm (or anytime in between)
- Garden party guests will have a dedicated bar featuring our cocktail bar menu
- Select from our garden party food options
- $6,000 minimum spend for the entire evening (excluding gratuity and tax)
Garden Party Bar Menu
The Garden Party bar is stocked with well and top-shelf spirits that include vodka, gin, tequila, bourbon, rye and rum. Your guests can order basic mixed drinks using any of these spirits. Examples include martini’s, manhattans, margaritas, vodka soda, gin and tonic, etc.
Additionally, the Garden Party bar features our Rosé-Sake Sangria, Barrel-Aged Manhattan, Alden’s Yellow Dress, Wampagnoag Gimlet, and the Fair Sailing.
All our current wine’s by-the-glass as well as our bottle or canned bars are available for your Garden Party.
Garden Party Food Options
- Select up to 4 tray passed items from our menu (passed for one hour)
- Select 1 cold station from our menu
- $58 per person
- Select up to 5 tray passed items from our menu (passed for one hour)
- Select 2 cold station from our menu
- Select 1 dessert station from our menu
$85 per person
Garden Party Food Menu
Tray Passed Options
- Mixed Credit Bites
- Shrimp Ceviche
- Crab Cakes, Harissa Aioli
- Roasted Cipollini, Wild Mushroom Tartelette
- Farmer’s Market Gazpacho Shooter
- Duck Confit, Roasted Parsnip & Fig Chutney on a Crostini
- Moroccan Chicken Skewers
- Chorizo, Manchego, Olives Skewers
- Flat Iron Steak, Roasted Onions, Whipped Mediterranean Ricotta, Toasted Brioche
Cold Station Options
- Chef’s Cheese Select – 3 cheeses, Fruit, French Baguette
- Mezze Board – Hummus, Olives, Tomatoes Jam, Eggplant
- Charcuterie Board – Prosciutto, Soppressata, Sausage, Condiments, Baguette
- Roasted Seasonal Vegetable Platter
- Israeli Couscous, Olives, Roasted Peppers, Feta, Za’tar Vinaigrette
It’s easy to get started. Just reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll help you select a date and get a handle on logistics and costs.