What to Expect
Strangers & Saints is all about hospitality and we are committed to providing you an amazing experience, even in these crazy times. We are also committed to keeping our guests and staff safe, and so you’ll find a few things are not quite the same. Here’s what to expect.
How Are We Working to Keep You Safe
Strangers & Saints has implemented training and procedures to keep you safe from COVID-19. Some of the things we are doing include:
- Tables are positioned to maintain at least a 6-foot distance from all other tables and any high foot traffic areas
- Size of a party seated at a table is limited to 6 people
- All customers are seated, standing for drinks is prohibited
- All workers wash their hands frequently, and servers wash their hands or apply hand sanitizer between each table interaction
- Tables and chairs are cleaned and sanitized thoroughly between each seating
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers is available
- Tables are not preset
- Condiments are not reused
- Menus are online or single use
- Payments can be made online using your phone (ApplePay, Visa, MasterCard, Amex)
To prevent overcrowding, please send 1 member of your party to see the host upon arrival. Other guests should wait at the street entrance and may enter the property when your table is ready.
Please make sure that others in your party know that in Massachusetts all guests must ware a mask to enter the a restaurant.
In Massachusetts, guests need to wear a mask anytime they are not at their table. This means all guests should ware masks when arriving, departing or using the restrooms. Our staff ware masks at all times.
To allow time to wash and sanitize tables and chairs between seatings, reservations are 1 hour and 45 minutes long. We believe this amount of time is the right balance between safety and enjoyment. We will manage your visit so you don’t have to worry about the time while you are dining.
All restaurant seating in Massachusetts is currently outside. It can be cold in Provincetown in the evening so we suggest you bring something warm to cover up with. In the event of rain, we notify you in advance if your reservation will be impacted.
Menus, Ordering and Payment
Menus can be viewed online while at your table. We also have single-use paper menus available. Payments can be made by scanning the QR Code on your bill. Our servers will be able to walk you through the process if you have any questions.
If Your Plans or Party Size Change
We have limited seating. We kindly ask that if your plans or party size changes you provide us with advance notice.
Thank you for making a reservation. We look forward to welcoming you at Strangers & Saints. Due to limited seating, we can only hold your reservation for 10 minutes, so please call (508) 487-1449 if you’re running late.